Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Summer Reading List

Here's my summer reading list. Some of these book may interest you:

Books I've Already Read and Will Likely Re-Read This Summer:
(1) Blueprint For Black Power By: Amos Wilson

(2) Hip Hop Decoded: From It's Ancient Origin To Its Modern Day Matrix By: The Black Do

(3) Slavery: The African American Psychic Trauma By: Sultan Latif & Naimah Latif

(4) Lockdown America By: Christian Parenti

The Book I'm Currently Reading:
(5) The Isis Papers By: Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

Books I Haven't Read Yet, But Will Likely Read This Summer:
(6) Dark Alliance: The CIA, The Contras, and The Crack Cocaine Explosion By: Gary Webb

(7) Warrior Song: A Pan Afrikan Centered Handbook For Cultural Liberation and Salvation Via The Medium of Music By: Djehuti Wa Kamau

(8) You Are Being Lied To: The Disinformation Guide To Media Distortion, Historical Whitewashes and Cultural Myths Edited By: Russ Kick

(9) Rap, Race, and Revolution By: Supreme Understanding

(10) Behold A Pale Horse By: William Cooper

[SIDEBAR: Pardon me for the light posting again today. I'm still in the process of getting a brand new venture off of the ground and into the sky. I'm really excited about my new t-shirt business!!! I hope everybody is having as great a day as I am! The regular litany of posts will be back in full effect tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. TRUE STORY SIDEBAR WITHIN A SIDEBAR: You can make anything happen, against all odds! God Bless.]

No comments: