Saturday, June 27, 2009

Riddle Me This

I created the "Riddle Me This" blog posting to rhetorically ask questions that I feel are relevant to life, and our journeys as human beings.

At this juncture in time, the world is mourning the passing of one of the (if not THE) greatest entertainers ever, Michael Jackson.

Times of mourning are often times of great grief- understandably & rightfully so. However, death also has a way of being a catalyst for learning and great reflection (Although some may perceive this to be tasteless). With that being said, I would like to preface my following statement by saying that I mean absolutely no disrespect in asking my following rhetorical question:

Is it hypocritical for us to mourn someone's physical death, when we often ignore it when people are spiritually dying around us?

No comments: