Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Quote Of The Day

"When you say a situation or a person is hopeless, you are slamming the door in the face of God." -Charles L. Allen

[SIDEBAR: I think that most of us have witnessed how corrupt certain factions of the world can be. I think one of the greatest tricks/lies a corrupter tries to spread is hopelessness. No matter what, know that redemption is real. I've seen people clean up their lives after a lifetime of destructive living. I try to remember to remind myself of this, and the above quote, when I'm on the edge of getting frustrated with certain situations.

Any and everything has the potential to change for the better. Please pray daily for love, truth, strength, goodness & for those who are lost or in pain. (SIDEBAR WITHIN A SIDEBAR: My posts are likely to be very sporadic until Friday 10/09/09)]

Lots of Love,

Elsie

No comments: