"Michele's Ingredients For Success
(1) Be open to change, and be ready to embrace it. Change can wreak havoc on your life, but it can also bring you life's greatest gifts.
(2) Be ready to listen to eureka moments. The most unexpected sources can show you the way to transform your life and create your own destiny.
(3) Sometimes the key to your success is right in front of you. Sometimes it's something that you've known since you were a little child.
(4) Find the right people to help you on your journey- and be patient with those who might be resistant at first. They can't always see your vision.
(5) The best way to reach people- whether you're selling something, or teaching something, or motivating someone to do their best work- is to listen and learn and to learn to see a situation from their point of view.
(6) Find the people who will inspire you to realize your own potential, and listen well.
(7) Passion, patience, and perseverance will make up for what you don't have in money- but no amount of money will make up for not having all three Ps.
(8) If you fight with everything you've got, you'll come out on top.
(9) Hard work pays off when you watch for opportunities and have the determination to grab them.
(10) Sometimes a little success can have a lot of consequences at first, but the education you gain is worth the cost.
(11) Watch out for the limitations you put on yourself, they can be just as confining as the ones other people put on you.
(12) Carve out your identity and make it work for you.
(13) Be grateful for the good fortune that's given you whatever measure of success you've won thus far, and fight like hell to keep it.
(14) Do whatever it takes to recover from a setback, and always keep faith.
(15) Opportunity will only knock if you're persistent and motivated.
(16) Taking any endeavor to the next level is thrilling and demanding.
(17) Sometimes life gives you the worst and the best it has, right at the same time.
(18) Only faith can carry you through the hardest stuff life can throw at you.
(19) Life's worst blows can show you something important.
(20) Health comes before business and before everything else.
(21) Everyone must feed himself or herself spiritually."
- From, "Sweet Expectations: Michele Hoskins' Recipe For Success" By: Michele Hoskins