"Michele's Ingredients For Success (Continued):
(22) Never let other people's expectations get in the way of your own expectations for yourself.
(23) You control your own destiny.
(24) Take risks to reach your goals.
(25) Success does not make you immune to attack.
(26) It's always worth it to take the high road, but that doesn't mean it won't be costly.
(27) There's always something to be gained out of a tough situation.
(28) You're never too important to stir the pot yourself- be willing to do what you have to do.
(29) A tough situation situation can be an opportunity for valuable learning.
(30) If you believe you can do anything, you can- and you will.
(31) Your own creativity can make up a lot for money you don't have.
(32) Staying connected to your community is a source of strength.
(33) A good role model will elevate you.
(34) Trust yourself and your own experience. Be your own best support.
(35) Give thanks for the precious support that you have.
(36) Most of the most rewarding things in life- raising children, pursuing dreams- don't come with an instruction manual. You've got to make your own.
(37) A true partner is someone you can trust absolutely, and at all times.
(38) Building success the hard way makes you appreciate it even more.
(39) You succeed on your own, but the support of good people is essential in your journey.
(40) If you tell your story from your heart, people will respond.
(41) Find your professional community, you will get support and learning and fun from it.
(42) The journey to success is never ending, because success is not a single destination. Loving the journey is success in itself." -From, "Sweet Expectations: Michele Hoskins' Recipe For Success" By: Michele Hoskins